What is going on with women who refuse to leave an abusive relationship? I am seriously starting to believe it is some sort of disorder. I don't mean to insult anyone or judge them. No one knows what someone else is going through unless they walk in their shoes. I am genuinely trying to understand. How can people help?

its amazing how controlled the mind can become, in such a short time, without them even realizing it. as many have stated, so many factors cause it. heres one. a narcissist can gain control of strong minded people who have good self confidence. ive seen both male and female narcissistic people. they slowly take control, and have those around the person thinking they are perfect. they convince their victim that they would fail at everything without them. they can fool good hearted people. their abuse is mostly mental/emotional. if a person, under this mind control, doesnt see the pattern of the narcissist, even if they escape one, they fall right under the control of another. the biggest lie these women/men believe is, “oh, they can change”. they are psychopathic predators, that cant change. ive seen their ways, within my family and now i can spot one a mile off 🙂 the mirror is their best friend.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angela111117 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Copeland, click on at the bottom under it