What is going on with women who refuse to leave an abusive relationship? I am seriously starting to believe it is some sort of disorder. I don't mean to insult anyone or judge them. No one knows what someone else is going through unless they walk in their shoes. I am genuinely trying to understand. How can people help?

It’s different for everyone, for some it’s fear of provision , to another it’s traditional ( upbringing) to another it’s love misunderstood, to another it’s lack of confidence, to another it’s guilt by their church beliefs…… I could go on . Not sure there is a short answer. I believe it is a timely question that needs to be addressed, it’s time for woman in that situation to be set free , get their voice back within them and without fear of being punished because of it , starting with changing heart& thoughts beliefs with provision & support material wise . Some friends and I are doing that in the OC area here in Cali have seen tremendous results once the heart& mind beliefs are sorted out .Housing-seems to be the most difficult, working in that as well 🙏❤️

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Messina in this post can reply

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

100% agree with everything you have said! Emphasis on " I believe it is a timely question that needs to be addressed, it’s time for woman in that situation to be set free , get their voice back within them and without fear of being punished because of it , starting with changing heart& thoughts beliefs with provision & support material wise ." Thank you for supporting and helping these women. We all need to step up and do our part.