What is going on with women who refuse to leave an abusive relationship? I am seriously starting to believe it is some sort of disorder. I don't mean to insult anyone or judge them. No one knows what someone else is going through unless they walk in their shoes. I am genuinely trying to understand. How can people help?

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Unfortunately, this is true. I was one of them. It is called endorphins addiction and it is harder then heroin addiction. It is deeply connected with relationshio with your parents. It is very hard and painful to accept it, but I manage to escape it. It was years of abuse on every possible level and you feel like you deserve it. Sad thing. I hope every woman find the strength to do the brave thing and just leave

In response Iva Dragojević to her Publication

Thank you for sharing. An addiction is also a new perspective. I can't imagine what many of you have experienced. I am thankful you broke free! I hope many more find what they need to do the same. It is highly likely, there are many here who are going through this. You all are very brave to speak out.

This video helped me to understand and survive toxic relationship, maybe it could help someone
https://youtu.be/M_lakRMIA7Q

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IvaDragojevic1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Iva Dragojević, click on at the bottom under it