"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How do You know your spirit animal, I have always thought mine to be a wolf, as I love to hunt, but these days not so much hunting, so I am not sure, once I had a gray cat looking at me in a dream, it was in a glass cage, maybe asking me to free it, I am not sure.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

As a kid going to the county fair I would stand and watch the bobcat on display, could stand there for hours, just a connection. Many years later it was dreaming of fox, a beautiful red fox. Always had connections with animals. Lately it's been dragonflies... been mesmerized watching dragonflies flitting around over the swamp near our house, the sunlight glistening off of their wings. I find them on the house first thing in the morning and a few days ago one landed on my arm, flew up bumped me in the forehead landed back on my arm flew up and bumped again to land on the same place on my arm.

Maybe some day I'll tell you all of some of my experiences with animals, including bobcats and fox and badgers... the list is long.

me too, connections with animals, rescued birds, cats, butterflies, turtles, bees😊

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria Walters, click on at the bottom under it