The Q project defines a journey from esoteric to exoteric. Plausible deniability and "congruent coincidences" are a "dial" to move ideas between these states. At no point is anything "official", so it naturally requires independent thoughts rather that constructing an alternative ideology. As such it is a holy quest for the whole.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

#FamilyIsEverything 🙏

family is a soul connection of humanity đź’Ą

altruism uses a pieces of your soul as a magnet called law of attraction đź’«

then through our awakening we are all brought together “again” on this altruistic movement💫

we come together, share our path, understand we are not alone🙏

restored and made whole through the process🥰

“we” is the most powerful word 🔥

“we” needed each other, and we need to fight this fight together 🙌

God, through our soul connections, WINS!!!

🙌

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Exactly everyone’s journey is different. The Bible is the true roadmap understanding it is a Kingdom book.It explains the different Kingdoms we are currently in a Kingdom change in progress. This whole journey is bring people closer together to enlightened our spiritual side for what is to come. May God continue his blessings on this movement. God Bless

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Interesting verbiage. 🙏❤️

gives compass and encouragement to dig deep, ask Right questions - repeatedly- until you Land on the Truth that resonates within and with Nature, 'signs' and most importantly with the Shepherd's gentle leading.

takes a LOT of practice, a LOT of self Talk, a Lot of MIND over Matter, and Graciousness to oneself and others...

therefore, ego dying.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Although it is Christian by its roots it encourages independent spiritual journeys in an inclusiveness and fostering goodwill. Ultimately it recognises the truth of a spiritual war of good v evil at its core. Without God all becomes wishful folly...

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Q project
ask you to look at Evil or Good,
Thing Is Its All There If One LOOKs
CHOSE THIS DAY WHOM U SHALL SERVE!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

There can be no fence riders.

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Excellent! Exactly!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So eloquently stated Martin.

Nana sees it as "The Plan"
"The Plan" God gave the Q team.

Nature has an immense unseen harmony of patterns full of ebb and flow. IMO a perfect "counterattack" to satanic evil would be a "Q" movement that encompasses such a large variety of peoples that seem to be bound by many things but primarily the rejection of perversions, pedophiles, cannibals and satan worship. Works for me.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In other words...

EVERYTHING IS ON THE TABLE.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

quest for holy grail

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Game theory based on predictability