please pray for a family friend who did not wake up today.
she is in a severe coma and no reason for this that doctors can think of.
jab? :(

my boyfriend told me i am the only one he knows who can work miracles through prayers.

please pray with me for this nice lady, she is 70 .
thank youβ™₯️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈDear Heavenly Father, please lift PATRIOT 777'S friend out of the coma she is in. Please help her heal completely from what is ailing her. Please watch over her and wake her up. Please give everyone around this woman comfort, guidance, wisdom, and peace. Help them to understand what is happening with this woman, please. Wrap Your loving arms around her, wake her up, heal her, and give her a miracle that only you can, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

πŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜€

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it