“Would you like the end of the world in a hellscape of fire, or rescue by nice Mr Trump, your glorious and much wronged President?” — there has to be SOMETHING the brainwashed value more than their pride.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

when did pride bc a bad thing? is it bcs it was radicalized and the fabric of society as well? isnt that blaming the victim so to speak? Pride I mean. Did the bible say something about pride in general or was it also the radikal aspect of it? bcs I love seeing anybody proud, almost crying bcs they acclomplished there something. Its pride and pure love isnt it?,no(?) I feel I have something here

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response memes matter to her Publication

I would change that word Pride to Dignity
I have dignity when i do good, work hard, take care of my peeps etc...
Maybe then i use the word Pride, Not out to boast/ing

Prideful is to boast isnt it?

https://search.brave.com/search?q=what+does+pride+mean&source=desktop

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

thats what i am getting, maybe its dignity i mean is or can be the (+) side of pride
Maybe pride comes from suppression, where dignity has been gaslighted

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response memes matter to her Publication

Indeed!
yes, miss use of words/Meanings
A lot of that going on these days.
✌️🙏😤

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

mhm,i am decyphering as i go

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justice Peacefully ., click on at the bottom under it