99% of the stuff I post is unimportant but improves Morale !

But that golden 1% needs to shared wherever you are not banned from Yet!

This is to all accounts posting info !

Were at War --So we want to Win the War !

If anyone posts somethings golden share the hell out of it !

Liking a post is cool but reposting a post is more important !

Only saying as info is going to come out very soon we all need to get out there!

You all awesome anyway and love you all !

RW

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

If its in my feed and is shining, i post ya:)

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I love your posts.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I personally enjoy memes.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

This qualifies as the 1%, but I beleve that percentage is a little higher 😎👊

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Thank you, I agree. As our voices of truth are being silenced more and more, it is vital to share important information. A flood of information spreading is much more difficult for those who want the truth buried to suceed. 😇

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️🙏

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I still have my account on fakebook. I just enlightened someone on there this morning. I probably will get banned again. I go against community standards. 😆

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

Memes, Memes, and more Memes.

😎🐸😎🐸😎🐸😎🐸😎🐸😎

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Wouldn't be the same without you here Robert...

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Share the Post, and
please Share the Credit 😶‍🌫️

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

SGAnon:

US Military Commanders Planning National EAS | 45 Comms on Red October | Strap In

https://rumble.com/v1mfbhq-us-military-commanders-planning-national-eas-45-comms-on-red-october-strap-.html

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

thanks robert you are always a good read fren, its a pleasure being here with you.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Thank you Robert....i was feeling down because another site that i had thought to be ok...now feeling betrayed...so THIS place is still THE BEST!...