Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Happy Sunday Patriots!

Hope you have an incredible day and start to your week.

I feel some financial BOOMs coming ahead.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

10:10
I-N-E-V-I-T-A-B-L-E!

So Doq, Nana has not filed my income tax yet, hows about we manifest we get this party started before Oct. 15th???😁

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

i woke up this morning hearing the lyrics "and i'm so glad we made it....so glad we made it" (from gimme some lovin').........

It was on my Radio friday in the car, have not heard that song in some time :)

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

oh wow! lol i love those synchs! (i wake up hearing songs at times - i know they have a message when it's a song i rarely hear and this was a new one).