Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Happy Sunday Patriots!

Hope you have an incredible day and start to your week.

I feel some financial BOOMs coming ahead.

10:10
I-N-E-V-I-T-A-B-L-E!

So Doq, Nana has not filed my income tax yet, hows about we manifest we get this party started before Oct. 15th???😁

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Same here Nana, was just saying a prayer this morning asking for guidance on what to do. Funny you should bring it up! 😊

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you; it will set you FREE ~ Marcus Mumford

I’m trying to hold off as long as possible too

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

LOVE IT NANA! I delayed mine for two years in a row. Well extended. Made my hubby nervous cause it would affect his licensure. lol. He thought he was gonna go to jail. But nonetheless, corporate taxes are due Sept 15th and I had to pay and a hefty capital gains at that. I AM manifest alongside ALL that break the tax system by not paying when THEY dictate! I can see a better world incoming! FREEDOM!!!!!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

A couple of years ago I took money out of a 401K investment. I've been in dispute ever since with the IRS in regards to the amount of taxes owed on it. Early this year I got a letter from a collection agency. The IRS sent our unpaid tax to a collection agency. I have never heard of such a thing for the IRS to do and I have heard nothing from the collection agency either except for the one single letter. 🤷‍♀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Nana has never heard of this either, never!
They usually just put a lien on either you bank account or titled properties or both.
Absolutely never heard of them going thr a collection agency.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

me too, a letter saying it was being turned over to collections agency. 🤣. i thought was weird as heck.

(2) Show this thread

I am working on mine today, just in case I have to file them. Would be wonderful not to have to.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

I too haven't done mine either. Praying for the switch to be flipped. I am fearful that more needs to happen before it can happen though. I do believe we are close!

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Fingers 🤞here in 🇨🇦, my mortgage payment is taken out on Fridays faster than a lightening strike, and it is still sitting in there today 🤔🧐🙏😁

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

i woke up this morning hearing the lyrics "and i'm so glad we made it....so glad we made it" (from gimme some lovin').........

(1) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Hoping for an invite to this party, I've yet to file mine also 😄.

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

Same here

(1) Show this thread