Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Happy Sunday Patriots!

Hope you have an incredible day and start to your week.

I feel some financial BOOMs coming ahead.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

10:10
I-N-E-V-I-T-A-B-L-E!

So Doq, Nana has not filed my income tax yet, hows about we manifest we get this party started before Oct. 15th???😁

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

A couple of years ago I took money out of a 401K investment. I've been in dispute ever since with the IRS in regards to the amount of taxes owed on it. Early this year I got a letter from a collection agency. The IRS sent our unpaid tax to a collection agency. I have never heard of such a thing for the IRS to do and I have heard nothing from the collection agency either except for the one single letter. 🤷‍♀️

Nana has never heard of this either, never!
They usually just put a lien on either you bank account or titled properties or both.
Absolutely never heard of them going thr a collection agency.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it