Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

โœจ "This week"!๐Ÿ™

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜…

(1) Show this thread

I wonder... With all of this "waiting" on "something to "happen", if we are not also to be doing what we can to prepare ourselves...? With all of this talk of a Republic; Do we know what this actually means? Are we fluent in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, etc? Will we even be able to recognize it when we see it?

Can we HELP things move forward by being fully informed and recognizing the fraud that has been perpetrated upon us all for over 100 years?

"The most dangerous person is one who believes they are "Free" because they cannot see the bars that are right in front of them".

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

OMG๐Ÿ˜‚Iโ€™ve heard this exact ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ฉ for 10 years. Please stop posting โ€œWE GONNA BRING Somfinโ€. NOT ONE comment like this has ever come true other than Project Veritas.

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Nobody needs to pre-advertise an expose if the information is big enough, robust enough and most importanly, truthful and verifiable.

Truth that passes the test requires no fanfare, and no master of ceremony, it is what it is, and it will stand on its own, above all.

Why wait??

In response Sun Shine to her Publication

YUP. I am so darn sick of the click bait...and the bombs about to drop and blah blah blah. Boy cried wolf.

(1) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

always hate these posts seems like you've just up your chances of dying in a random car accident from 1:10000000 to 1:3...just drop the news

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

if you have something
a) just come out with it. we're all so tired of hearing "i got something big but im not tellin right now so stay tuned"
b) ill be blown absolutely away if whatever you have actually *matters*. we've "had it all" and exposed most of it already. the sheeple dont believe it cause its not on msm & the courts/whatever are so corrupt that laws dont matter and crime is legal, as long as youre on the left
c) is this even a recent tweet?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Well that is interesting...

(1) Show this thread

On the 1 year anniversary of "Let's Go Brandon"!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING โœจ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœจ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ซ โš”๏ธTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

๐Ÿคฃ

(3) Show this thread

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโœŒ๐Ÿผ

oh yeah!!!

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Letโ€™s Goโ—๏ธ

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

bring it on

Are these people really stupid enough to announce they have proof of crimes and will release it in the future, thus putting a huge target on their own back? Sounds like bullshit to me.๐Ÿค”

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Sheweee DoQ๐Ÿ‘€ coming in hot๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐•๐”ผโ„๐•€๐•‹๐”ธ๐•Š ๐•๐•†๐•Š ๐•ƒ๐•€๐”น๐”ผโ„๐”ธ๐”น๐•€๐•‹ ๐€๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐”๐Œ

Goosebumps ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ let's have at it!
We ready.
We know. They know we know. All about Timing!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Could this possibly be what's up?? This is pretty informative of what Julie Green has been prophesying, and many thing she has claimed have happened...

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

It's been reported that Joe is either dead or in a coma. So I wonder if this only involves the rest of his family.

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Now we know why all the focus was diverted to mar-a-largo

(2) Show this thread

hope this isnt b.s......again

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is great Doq!
Can we arrange some extra security for these ppl so they dont even consider suicide?

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

We have waited to long already ! bring it publicly NOW !!!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Let us all pray that THIS time MSM will be given no choice but to break this story.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Laura Truther King to her Publication

, thinking this is when whitehats whom are harboring/infiltrated/took ova msm will start a faster drip til the timing is just right for a boom

(1) Show this thread

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

I can't wait for the moment they announce one of these "stunning" releases as a direct reporting of actual facts and not some "soon to come" nonsense.... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sorry, my pattern recognition was kicking in there for a moment ; )

Happy Sunday to all! Big habbenings on the horizon!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‘€

STAY TUNED....smoke another reefer.
ALL SMOKE ....No mirrors.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

hopefully it will be reported on and not swept under the carpet๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

๐Ÿ˜ณ Robby Starbuck did not kill himself....

May God protect the patriots. ๐Ÿ™

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…