Only people mentioned by @Biznitch in this post can reply

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Right now its Credit Suisse hitting the headlines. I don't think it will stop with Credit Suisse who is a huge hedgefund bank.
How do we best prepare for the fallout?

so fed meets in emergency meeting today.
i read banks will close soon. How many days do we expect. need cash on hand. Stores to close as they cant go to the bank. please comment when to expect this to happen!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Here's another big straw to break their camel's backs. This "leveraging" is ALL done rooted in the ownership/trade/transference/mortgage of the living men's and women's life energy/perpetual promise to pay with your labor's produce, of the earth. This is where/how your births all made you "chattel" in never ending bankruptcies which they perpetuate cause it gives them legal leverage to manipulate things as a property owner vs. a national leader trying to persuade you to follow them. You ARE property, you DO agree to be so unknowingly, and you ARE bound by contract with them having no idea you have done so. They made every aspect of our lives a corporate commercial transaction and control everyone's lives via hidden contracts they agree to unknowingly. They fear this revelation the most because all you have to do to void any of these contracts is say "NO, I am done with this illegal action of debt slavery!" and it is actually legal. Legally not yet void but "voidable" with ease!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A house of cards...

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Well my Bank is listed…poof.

had to look it up 🤣🤷‍♀️

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

me too!

(1) Show this thread

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

No, Really !!!

(1) Show this thread

just to put this out there again, if anyone is interested in Buying GOLD & SILVER from a safe reputable shop, family owned by Patriots….
Check out The Gold Depot. We have an Ebay store we can ship anywhere and you know its real and legit and you will not get ripped off. Heres our Ebay link. I manange all the Jewelry in shop and on ebay, but i am learning the details of the rest of the business as time goes on. i really do love working here. Great people! i love my job https://www.ebay.com/str/tomeiresaleshop?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=5LUdd2bxSu2&sssrc=3418065&ssuid=5LUdd2bxSu2&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

didnt learn any lessons from last time did we???
oh yeah...the govt will bail us out..and we still make money.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

Buy Gold and Silver and take possession of it. It's a good hedge against inflation and it's also an insurance policy against the dollar.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

River BANKS contain currents flowing between them.

Watch the currents... they can be deadly.