Let's talk for a moment about the erotic. We're adults here on AU, right?

Freedom™ is hookup apps, whores, sex parties, gender bending, kink, partner swapping, threesomes, polyfookery, etc… but in reality you end up waking up alone nearly all the time and always feel under-satiated and are "on the prowl". STDs, bad encounters, and even sexual violence abound.

Freedom is monogamy with abundance. Your search costs are zero once located. You know every hot or cold zone of your partner and they know yours. It is generous and given easily. You never have anxiety about forced abstinence. STDs are a non-issue. There's no complexity, confusion, or conflict between competing parties.

Intimate bonds are the bedrock of society. A "Great Awakening" has to touch on this area, but I see few writing about it in the geopolitical context. A lot of us have gone down the Freedom™ route offered by [them]… and got hurt in many ways. Is difficult stuff to talk about; judgemental pride abounds.

Apparently when Nana signed my soul contract this time, I purposefully set myself up to be alone in that respect at this time in life, which has turned out to be the right thing.

Married 25yrs to a man that decided to turn into a drug addict alcoholic for several yrs of my children's life, then parted frens from living with a childhood fren for 16 yrs after my son passed.
2 men in my 60 plus yrs of excitement in this Earth suit.

If I were not alone now none of the last 4 yrs would have happened I dont think because I would have been preoccupied.

My Twin Flame I have since seen thro remembering several of my past lives has been with me thro all of them except this one. This rodeo he is the guide that has been showing me how to wake up and connect to the consciousness.
I have come to know that was a plan to help me get to right here with my consciousness journey.
He has shown me past lives going back to Biblical times.
Yeah I know how that sounds but Nana just tells it lik

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

fascinating.
I thought my twin flame passed away in this lifetime and was only communicating to guide me and protect me.
a few years later, and I find my twin flame on a social media because of Q.
They have the same first name.

you just never know what the future holds but there’s always a plan!
sending you love and hugs, Nana!❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

😉

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Congratulations Warrior Woman!
Survivor of the most heartbreaking event ever, the loss of a child.
I too am thankful my eyes were opened, and to be on this wonderful journey.
Wonder what we did in our past life
We were born warriors
Not a bad thing to be.☺️
I would like to try living the life of a princess once, without an overseer that is😂
We made it! We always do!
Congratulations to a beautiful warrior!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Wowza those are beautiful and can you tell purple is my favorite color?

We are all here for a reason, Nana has come to understand that this time I am to keep the sword in the sheath, to win without killing everyone this last time.
This will be the last one like this I believe because
WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS TIME!
NO MORE RESETS!

(1) Show this thread