Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

did you see the video, guy from gulf of mexico, the bay is empty, just waiting on the water to return?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

It looks like it curves over to Ashville. Lots and lots of tunnels over there near The Biltmore

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I was wondering if this is the event that has been referred to as "Watch The Water "🤔

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

just out of curiousity...what else gets flooded??
anyone know of dumbs along that path?
i truly doubt this is just to flood DC. that may be the objective but something else.....hmmmm

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Interesting timing on DC arrival...

October 4 begins the Day of Atonement

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

🙏🙏🙏🙏💕

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Biblical!!! Flood the remaining swamp and then drain it into the abyss..!!!🙏👊💥

I see 👀