WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS A HOAX DESIGNED FOR DISTRACTION. IS THERE ANY TRUTH OUT THERE? BOTH SIDES LIE THEIR ASS OFF.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

LOVE is truth

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

very true, (54) but people certainly don’t love to HEAR the truth

That is true. Many can't shake the thinking. Brainwashed for too long. It will be a rough time for many. My husband is one, but I keep throwing things out their the past 6 years so atleast he's heard of them. When it get's to be too much he get's angry and I stop. He can't handle it. I hooe its a soft landing for him though. He thinks its all lies from the internet. 🤦‍♀️

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Carla_Patriot in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Carla Zillman to her Publication

are we married to the same man???

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

well isn't that a loaded question.
many of us have been given insights on so many different subjects Maybe VK has some insight on that question... VK?... care to chime in😆😁🥰

(1) Show this thread