WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS A HOAX DESIGNED FOR DISTRACTION. IS THERE ANY TRUTH OUT THERE? BOTH SIDES LIE THEIR ASS OFF.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

so be it.
LOVE

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

This!!! 🙌🙌🙌

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

As long as I know the Truth i can deal with it!< anything because it it is what it is!
At least we have a starting point to right the wrong's!
Thus there we find love together
imho

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I approve this message

!!!

Love gives birth to wisdom
Wisdom is stored in the heart
Love all things at all times

Forgiveness to ALL
is the circumcision of the heart
the Key

The key unlocks the map to truth
Truth allows us to LOVE at all times

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Love is Energy, frequency, and vibration, too

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." - Nikola Tesla

Think in terms of Love, ❤️, 3, 6, 9

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Golden Times to her Publication

17 💚

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

very true, (54) but people certainly don’t love to HEAR the truth

Just a citizen patriot trying to understand and get to the truth of our world. Finally decided to join after following along time.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

That is true. Many can't shake the thinking. Brainwashed for too long. It will be a rough time for many. My husband is one, but I keep throwing things out their the past 6 years so atleast he's heard of them. When it get's to be too much he get's angry and I stop. He can't handle it. I hooe its a soft landing for him though. He thinks its all lies from the internet. 🤦‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

"And the Greatest of These is Love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

Love you VK and all my AU family.

Amen! 🙏.

God is Love, so without God, I believe that nobody can truly Love! Because of Love, one understands and lives in Truth! ❤️🙏

Hence, We circle Back to God.... Always! ❤️🙏❤️🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

❤️ Amen

(1) Show this thread

💖 Yes Love = Light = Truth will set you free 💖

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I brought extra if anyone needs more LOVE :)

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

"I brought extra..." I LOVE this!! :D

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

😊 You can never have too much love❣️

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

🙌🏻❤️
Pure and Simple!!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Truth is also love.

The most important lesson my father (my personal hero) ever taught we was this....

There is only TRUTH, EVERYTHING ELSE IS EITHER PERSPECTIVE OR SPECULATION.

He imposed upon me, that if I cared enough about anything to have an opinion on it, then it was my responsibility to seek out truth first. Ask objective questions, use critical thinking, and always KNOW that if I did not see it with my own two eyes or hear it first hand from the source, then my opinion no matter how informed was still speculation.

Best lesson ever.
If you avoid the pain of truth you are stepping out of love.
Walk in love.
Only.

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

"Then i despair...I remember that all through history, the way of love and truth has always won. There have been murderers and tyrants, and for a time they can seem invincible. But in the end they always fall. Think of it always." Andre Malraux

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

hmm for me its definitely loyalty, Even if you lie to me at times, are you there for me all the time, am I a priority in your life.

❤️ Love is Real (Lyrics)
-Jimmy Chamberlain Complex from Life Begins Again

Never in my life
Have I felt so right
All I do
Is the truth
And I feel (x3)
As I walk outside tonight
With the stars as my guide
Knowing where to go
It's my Heart that tells me so
And I feel (x3)
Love is real (x4)
And in time I found myself
With some stories and some wealth
A place for us to meet
It's the music that completes
Love is real (x7)

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Always has been, always will be.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️❤️❤️

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Rarely you use the L word.
Only thing that is real.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread