WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS A HOAX DESIGNED FOR DISTRACTION. IS THERE ANY TRUTH OUT THERE? BOTH SIDES LIE THEIR ASS OFF.

Only people mentioned by @Rifleman in this post can reply

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

they ALL are actors🤡ALL

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

been this way for a while lol

You can now lie and just call it disinformation and that makes it ok apparently.

be 💪

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Q

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

That means you are viewing from 4-D Everything happening in 3-D takes on a cartoonish quality,

People are now comparing Dems going after Trump to Wylie E Coyote and the Road Runner show.

The hokiest is Trump being called in to negotiate peace between Ukraine and Russia. This is like staged wrestling. I know it will help with the normies.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Word Fritz 💯
i Am following after a proper comment like this,
we on the same page 📄
the page of being WAY WAY WAY Fooking#WayOverTarget
#OverTarget
#AlwaysBeenWayTheFookOverTarget right Sister Jes@jes_us 🎯

(3) Show this thread

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

…I know for certain Ian is real

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

Search - Hurricane Patents.

(1) Show this thread

🙏

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In 2016, I came to the conclusion that the only thing that was real is love.
Please try to look for all the good because there are more good people than bad.
Everything is changing as we speak; as we think.
Everything you need is already inside of you.
You will see.#GodWins#wwg1wga

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

❤️👊❤️👊❤️👊❤️

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I have come to believe, that we are being distracted from Source.

Our communication with Source our connection to it.

Our entire modern life, is designed to sever that communication, isolate us from it - and all the other connections feeding into Source - everyone else.

Source does not need ANYTHING from us, BUT our attention. That's it, period, dot, and evil has done a very good job of keeping our attention focused ANYWHERE but on Source.

I prefer not to use the term 'god' it's too emotive... too distracting ...

Just my personal conclusion.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

God is the source of life if you want to live in truth you have to call things what they truly are.🙂

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

God is the source of life if you want to live in truth you have to call things what they truly are.🙂

(6) Show this thread

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

I keep telling my husband that if I can't see it with my own eyes, touch it, feel it or smell it I will not believe until it's confirmed! And to me, I'm right where I should be considering all I've learned over the past couple of years!

There is truth all around us but unfortunately we are still expecting it to come from electronic devices and you won't find it there!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

This is a test. The “think for yourself” test.

Everything going on around us is false. All of it.

One group deceives to further their own interests by hoping we will believe their lies.

The other group lies to teach us that everything outside of ourselves is a lie, and that to seek what to think by look outside of ourselves (rather than looking within) is the surest way to be deceived.

The real answers are found by going within - which is where you find God by the way. We have access
to the truth - but it’s not “out there” it lies within.

We have to learn to quiet our minds, and to trust the voice we hear inside - when we finally start to listen to it.

Want to be disappointed and let down? Keep looking for what to think and what believe in the words of others. Do this, and you will NEVER fail to be deceived and disappointed.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I trust GOD and his plan and no other. i have JESUS in my heart and its what keeps me going. i am not afraid to say that GOD has blessed me bigly over the years. 😁👍

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If we humans had been given the chance for "True Free Will" instead of the ETs giving satan an unfair advantage, we would have already developed our innate connection to our soul with the abilities God originally gave us to discern the truth thro our heart.

Love is the KEYSTONE to everything!

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

That's ugly!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

The white hats are showing us a movie to wake up the normies. So they're lying for a good purpose. But don't ever think there's not going to be a happy ending to the movie.

Eventually.

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

In response David Treciak to his Publication

I'm not on the same page regarding the good guys lying to us. The more I'm learning how numbers are used the more I understand what they are telling us. It's all about redeeming the numbers from the evil freaks back to God! It's the plan!

(1) Show this thread

Listen to your heart - use your discernment.

for sure ,its just been dragging on for so long and things keep getting worse. i guess there must be a breaking point somewhere. TIRED.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

LOVE is truth

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

so be it.
LOVE

(29) Show this thread