Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Im not much of a drinker but Id love to dive into that for some odd reason. lol. Vodka is looking pretty good because people are crazy and beer sucks!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

people in my family are assholes on vodka… and i am thier leader

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Now that’s quite a process!!

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

;)

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 9:13

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Time & patience...drip, drip, flood...reset
Video 2:37

It is far easier to make moonshine!
I have a 100 year old family still in storage we can use. lol

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

My daughter would agree completely! 🥔

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Very ,might need it for meds, and bartering ,radiator fluid there's all kinds of uses.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I don't like it (Wodka), but after such a beautiful video you would almost drink it ..

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Even if you dont like it, you can use it for medicinal purposes either as direct application or to make tinctures.

We never have any surplus in our house for medicinal purposes or to make tinctures.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I love potatoes🥰

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://qagg.news/?read=236

Q !ITPb.qbhqo 11/30/2017 00:38:37
Why are sexual harassment claims all appearing suddenly?
Coincidence?
What is a pill?
When is it hard to swallow?
How do you remove your enemies from positions of influence and authority?
Define stages.
Define puppets.
Define puppet handlers.
Define proxy war.
Define proxy war.
Define proxy war.
Expand your thinking.
Why is Justice stalling release of c-level info?
Think.
Does POTUS control all matters classified?
Think.
Have faith.
These people are losers!
Q

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

😉Aw hell, I'll stop at the mashed potatoes

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

Who Knew?? 🤣
Not Me!

Awesome!

913, Five Eyes...not around much longer?

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

We Rednecks have an amply supply of this lovely white liquid...we just make the majority of ours from 🌽.

$319 on Amazon Prime 🤫

American Patriot God fearer Seeker of truth hopeful finder of truth

Happy Flannel Fryday VK !
Nostrovia

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Technically like juice, yeah? Fits in with my fruit smoothie bar on anon island/mtn.😏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

So GMO potatoes are being used to make vodka?.
These parasites have made everything GMO.

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

Cool..I've saved recipes to make cream cheese so I will have cheesecake if the world goes to pooh..I never even thought of booze lol

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Tito's vodka.
A veteran I met long ago told me he had tried most vodka's around the world while he was in the navy, and he swore you couldn't find better vodka than Tito's.
It sure makes for a smooth tasting martini.
Forget those name brands like Grey Goose.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Need a few red pills for family, friends, and others?
Read the#Memo.
Release coming.
Final clearance underway.
Make sure to learn Russian.
Q

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

#DidYouKnow ... There is an Idaho Potato Museum in Blackfoot, Idaho.

#PotatoesMakeFrenchFriesChipsandVodka-ItsLikeOtherVegetablesAren’tEvenTrying

“At the Idaho Potato Museum, you can learn about the agricultural, historical, social, scientific, educational, artistic and economic aspects of the world-famous Idaho potato. A titanic tuber of Idaho gold -- the world's largest potato -- lies next to the museum entrance, sporting a topping of sour cream and butter.
Marilyn Monroe once wore a dress made of an Idaho potato sack to prove that burlap could be sexy.
During the summer, the museum's Potato Station Cafe sells only potato-based products, such potato fudge, potato ice cream, and potato cupcakes available for purchase.”

Just @ me next time. 😆

If supply runs out I think it’s a sign for me to take a break. Although, this would be a great to barter with.

very useful...BC canada just had a strike and is calling for another strike after thanksgiving (oct in canada)🙄..there was no vodka anywhere after 1 week!!

Will we be toasting Russia soon?