#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 7.92/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Lots of insurance companies looking to salvage what Boats they can from the storm. If you are willing to do repairs could get a nice boat for cheap.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Boats is capitalized suggesting a proper noun.
Boats.com is in Miami, FL which ties to our area. Boats.com is owned by APAX which is a London based venture capital company owned by American Alan Patricof who started AOL.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Who did Patricof get his 1969 seed money from? Without looking for direct ties, I'm guessing it has three letters...

great old school dig

great job patriot

if you look at his wikipedia, he lists jared kushner as an associate

unfortunately, i think this going to be another case of jewish links through the CIA and/or back to Israel

i've always wondered if ivanka marrying jared and making jerusalem the site of the US embassy was all cover for when israel is taken apart

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheDeflationist in this post can reply

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

Thank you.
I think you're right. My gut says this man/dig can & will go much deeper. I get torn on Jared in many ways. I truly hope he's one of the good guys.