Lots of insurance companies looking to salvage what Boats they can from the storm. If you are willing to do repairs could get a nice boat for cheap.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Boats is capitalized suggesting a proper noun.
Boats.com is in Miami, FL which ties to our area. Boats.com is owned by APAX which is a London based venture capital company owned by American Alan Patricof who started AOL.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Patricof served as Hillary Clintons finance chair in 2000 when she ran for Senator of New York.
Her opponent would have been JFK Jr.

The spidey sense says this guy is going to be Fooked soon. Getting a lot of bad vibes searching him.

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Who did Patricof get his 1969 seed money from? Without looking for direct ties, I'm guessing it has three letters...

(4) Show this thread

"boats"
2 of 2

Where do we find them forsale at?

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

why did I just get a feeling some of these boats were acquired from people who may be on a flight down south 🤷‍♀️

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

If they're still floating, just change out the engine and fuel lines. We are good to go.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

I have a thought on this. Not sure how to share publically, but pretty sure my idea could help a lit of AU family members, financially, in the long run

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

123 !

Please share !

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

would love to hear your ideas!

(3) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Remember the Tampa bay pic?
Gonna be ugly when water comes back in?
There was zero Storm Surge, minimal rain, Some wind damage(60 mph) along Tampa coast…
They wAnt you to believe the entire coast was obliterated…
*Not minimizing those affected by the Surge

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Viben
Boat named White Squall

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Can we pick an Island cheap that needs repairs?

#AnonIsland

Who can be held hostage and controlled.
Q 23

Get busy living. Or, get busy dying.

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

zihuatanejo

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

Just seeing this tiny little gif, and I could start crying!Wow.

(3) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Maybe pick up one or two of these also :)

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Looks fake : crash and still new????

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

I need a plane - the prices are out of control on these old planes!

(2) Show this thread

Too soon

B reak
O ut
A nother
T housand

I've owned 2...never again. These days I go out on friends' boats. My recreation, their problem

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Jay James to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

They will do the same with flooded cars. My 3 month old SUV was sold to some unsuspecting soul in Iowa after Harvey. I tracked the VIN #.

I'm more of an Airstream girl.

2 lessons i received on boats. be the person fhat buys the gas or brings the adult beverages dont own the boat. if you mist own a boat take your money to the marina and throw it into the water because that is where your money goes when you have a boat.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

And if you need an RV come to Oregon where we have many to choose from and many for cheap or even free. Gas is expensive here.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

My dream right there🤭

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

If I was there I'd have to think I was on That 70's Show
❤️

(4) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=LBI

I Am 23
Iam 23'
Am I 23
Magaa 23
I Dead 23

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

⛵We just need a nice harbor on Anon Island to park them. Oh, and I have no idea how to fix up a Boat but would love to learn.🏝️

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

*On the salvage note, I have a car that needs a little love but with a little into it would be a great car for probably another 100k. If anyone comes thru this needing one, let me know. SE ( a VW)💛

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

How we getting them up Anon mountain mate? 😉

you can tow them

(3) Show this thread

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

LBI?

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Watch out for used cars being sold in the surrounding states for next few months tho.