#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Lots of insurance companies looking to salvage what Boats they can from the storm. If you are willing to do repairs could get a nice boat for cheap.

Boats is capitalized suggesting a proper noun.
Boats.com is in Miami, FL which ties to our area. Boats.com is owned by APAX which is a London based venture capital company owned by American Alan Patricof who started AOL.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mari_anne in this post can reply

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Who did Patricof get his 1969 seed money from? Without looking for direct ties, I'm guessing it has three letters...

great old school dig

great job patriot

if you look at his wikipedia, he lists jared kushner as an associate

unfortunately, i think this going to be another case of jewish links through the CIA and/or back to Israel

i've always wondered if ivanka marrying jared and making jerusalem the site of the US embassy was all cover for when israel is taken apart

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Patricof served as Hillary Clintons finance chair in 2000 when she ran for Senator of New York.
Her opponent would have been JFK Jr.

The spidey sense says this guy is going to be Fooked soon. Getting a lot of bad vibes searching him.

And wait Russia, Russia, Russia

Part owner in Apple Computer.
This next part was interesting. He's tied to the Clintons.
His son is a movie producer. Hunting Lane Films.