#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Big news for Ripple.

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It is completely out of my comfort zone to figure out crypto …but I did it, my gut told me to. One day soon I hope to surprise my husband with some shocking news. He wont know what hit him!! It will be so wonderful to see the look on his face ! Cant wait for all that Ill be able to do for the good!!

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication

yes the crypto Market is completely out of my comfort zone sadly I have no interest so I guess I'll just be at the bottom of the Heap the poorest of the poor and I'll just eat out of the trash eventually

Only people mentioned by @JQANNE in this post can reply

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

you know what I would appreciate more than anything a Level Playing Field when it comes to the fact that CPS took my child more than 3 years ago and the co-parent keeps absconding with the opportunities that I have to visit her even though he's been ordered by the court so yeah I'd prefer a Level Playing Field when it comes to my children all this money and all this other b******* is really b******* but children all I care about truly.
but hey I'd look forward to Level Playing Field across the board too that would be something never done before.

In response Jes King to her Publication

and to think he could have just gotten a quiet little divorce and took his little proclivities and went on down the road quietly but no he had to make a big scene well guess what karma is about to come around and whack him in the head... I am a good mother I always have been I've never had any problems with raising my children until this goofball perve.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Jes King to her Publication
(2) Show this thread