Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response BAM BAM to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

just learned that NOAA has a plane named "KERMIT" that went into the eye of Hurricane Ian yesterday..........

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

There’s a Code Green for ER’s:
GreenER - Fake? 🤷‍♀️

Code Green – Emergency Operations Plan Activation

“Code Green is another emergency code used in health care facilities to denote the activation of the emergency operations plan. This plan may comprise any of the aforementioned emergency codes and the facility’s immediate command centers. Furthermore, a Code Green may be used explicitly for denoting an external emergency in the community or area, like a terrorist attack or a mass shooting.”

https://nhcps.com/emergency-preparedness-response-health-care-guide-emergency-codes/

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

That other side IS all fake. Could we please roll the credits on this movie? It’s time.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Or its over a fookin septic tank.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Like pResidents and busted pipelines

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

or full of shit lol

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

It’s funner when you witness it.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

And when you slide on it, "Astro-turf will burn your ASSets!"

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Or when they spread manure.

Or because the swamp is draining and it's swamp (sea) grass! Like in the Tampa Bay and at least one other after this storm. ;) LOL!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

when Trump was interviewed by Ron from OAN - he used the term "swamped" - as in we have to "swamp them". believe he said it twice. that hurricane was cover for both the spiritual and ground war - my feeeeeel. drainin' them swamp creatures. anyone know if the water returned to the gulf of mexico??

(1) Show this thread