Hi, this is Photon's sister. She has been in the hospital for a couple weeks and cannot post to this site from the hospital's unsecured Wifi connection. She needs your help in finding a reliable supply of ivermectin that can be delivered quickly and purchased using her credit card. She will also need dosing instructions.

She cannot walk any more but is doing the best she can.

Thank you for any information you can provide. 💙

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Thank you all for the help. It will be here soon.💙

Wish you could have seen me fight for myself. Epic.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Stand strong

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Epic, love that word Alice♥️we are with you

(7) Show this thread

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Frontline Drs can mail her some Ivermectin

800-835-0623

i got mine from Tractor Supply. you go by the weight for dosage

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

This store is equivalent to a Tractor Supply. I got some there. I hope this helps. Not sure what she is using it for. From SSG Q I will keep looking on his page too ts https://floridasharkman.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/ParasiteProtocol_9-9-22v11.pdf

(1) Show this thread

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sending prayers and higs for Annie! Been keeping her in prayers and sending positive vibes. 🙏🏻

Less apt to get nervy if Doc's on a street howitzer.

Durvet Ivermectin Paste 1.87% Removes worms and bots - 3 Pack https://a.co/d/4GXPduN

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Sean Michaels to his Publication

cheaper at a farm store...
$6 -$ 7 each

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending prayers and hugs 🙏 💗
We have it at our local Coop store where you can buy farm type supplies for livestock. Best wishes for you all and keep us in touch.

i can mail you some if you cannot get any. coming from canada it may take a while. try a tractor supply, farm store thats where i got my supply

Also I watched a video yesterday that said put copper under your feet to ground faster. I dont know if someone could take her outside to ground.

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

You are about to get your wings fren
🔥⚡️😇

https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/13970

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

HYDROGEN HAS A POWER, IT IS A FORCE FOR LIFE AND ITS ENERGIES CAN BE HARNESSED IN THE MOST DIRE MEDICAL SITUATIONS. 🙏🙏🙏
https://hydroproducts.info

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Thank you for letting us know, pleass tell your dear Annie we are praying for her and send love her way.
im sorry to hear she is in hospital…gotta get her out there sooner than later.
so glad she is doing the ivermectin
please keep us updated
GOD bless you and your sister in JESUS Name Amen 🙏

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Much love to your sister as well to your family. I wish that all will be fine again.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Please give Photon all of our love. She is in my thoughts and prayers always. Praying for Jesus and the love from all of us to heal her. Sending love to you all.

Prayers for Photon 🙏🙏🙏 Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

Please keep us updated. Give her our love. Praying and haven't given up!

I imagine they would do expedited shipping like Express Mail

Ivermectin.com - it is easy & cheap & works. Best to have some on hand & take it once a week, instead of waiting until you need it. Praying all is well

DOSING SUGGESTION FROM
ivermectin.com

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Happy to know she wants to fight it. Lots of love to her. ❤️

I only have Duracet horse paste and can ship tomorrow (Friday). No charge. Just pass the vibe. Let me know. Take care.

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

🙏🙏🙏🙏