Hi, this is Photon's sister. She has been in the hospital for a couple weeks and cannot post to this site from the hospital's unsecured Wifi connection. She needs your help in finding a reliable supply of ivermectin that can be delivered quickly and purchased using her credit card. She will also need dosing instructions.

She cannot walk any more but is doing the best she can.

Thank you for any information you can provide. πŸ’™

Thank you all for the help. It will be here soon.πŸ’™

Wish you could have seen me fight for myself. Epic.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Epic, love that word Aliceβ™₯️we are with you

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

not alice, but ANNIEβ™₯️thinking bout you right now, did you get the ivermectin or fenbendazole

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Stand strong

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I bet it was. You're a fighter and you have courage. We are so proud of you!!!!! Love you!

am so glad you fought for yourselfπŸ’›gonna keep on praying for you alice, let us know how treatment is going

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

Warrior!!β€οΈπŸ™

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

Keep fighting Patriot #WRWY πŸ™

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

πŸ™We love you, Photon!! Keep fighting! The Mighty Lion of Judah is with you!! Healing prayers from all of us are sent your way!!❀️ AMEN!!!

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™
πŸŒ»β˜€οΈπŸŒΌβ˜€οΈπŸŒžπŸŒ·πŸŒΊ