If I could choose what I could do today it would be this all day.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

WATCH THE WATER

FLORIDA, The SUNSHINE STATE is, Afterall, a State that was Originally Created by the DRAINING OF A SWAMP!!!!
And Even Though a Few Crocodiles and Snakes, Remain, Governor De Santis and Q are in the Process of Re-Making Florida into a SHINING LIGHT of FREEDOM and Sovereign Self-Government

Florida is a LIVING EMBODIMENT of what is about to Occur on a Personal & Planetary Level as WE the PEOPLE, Find the COURAGE to Enter the DARKNESS to FIND the QUANTUM SOURCE LIGHT WITHIN; to FIND the INDIVIDUAL and COLLECTIVE WILL to 'TRANCE"-FORM, "TRANCE"-MUTE and "TRANS"-FIGURE Our WHIRLED into what Jesus Referred to as the GOLDEN LIGHT of CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, HERE AND NOW!

We ARE the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST!

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!

I AM RETURNING TO CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, An AUDIO/VISUAL (SOUND & LIGHT) Meditation on Christ Consciousness

"Let THIS Mind Be in YOU, that was in CHRIST Jesus." -Philipplians 2:5

I am returning to Christ Consciousness - YouTube

Patricia Cota Robles "Returning to Christ Consciousness"

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Listening now...

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

😭😭😭
this is what Angels look like
GOD bless Florida 🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

SHOULDER to SHOULDER woth You

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

If I had the strength, I would be right there with you!

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

So sad to see the animals that get left behind.
Pray for Florida.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Would be so amazing ✨

Absolutely! You lift and carry them and I will hug and cuddle them. They know they are being rescued and they know they are loved.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Me too, right there with you! LET'S G-O-O-O!!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Me too, that made my day!!!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I will stand and help.

incredible VK! i needed this. i stand ready to serve. Blessings 🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Johnkennedyvaughan

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

I can't get my head around leaving my pets. People who do that do not deserve them.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Awake Now to her Publication

We don't know their circumstances...

(1) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

Ditto VK.

On another note: Who leaves their dogs???!!!

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

That is the first thing I thought of... What kind of scumbag leaves their dogs behind in a hurricane? I have no sympathy for anyone that is cruel to animals. God bless those rescuing these poor animals.

(1) Show this thread

Amen

DITTO! 🙋‍♀️. Praying! 🙏🙏

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😭😢Me too VK!!!!! everyday.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😍🐶🙌
😉 interesting account name: John Kennedy Vaughn > nothing is random
t/s 09:43 > 9:7 > 16 > 7
video 1:28 > 11
7:11 >< 11:7
💧128 has a t/s of 11:07 https://qalerts.app/?q=%23128
💧943

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

💛🙏🐾🐾🙏.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

We have been through many hurricanes. The animals that get left behind ..... breaks my heart.... We love all rescuers!!!!

😢 My heart hurts thinking about all these animals waiting to be saved.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Crying at my desk now. I hate being back in the office (I feel disconnected) but I am soooo grateful for how God takes care of ALL of us down to the most helpless.

Amen

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Thank You , yes 🙏❤️

Please, please stop with all of the judgements on our fellow men. We dont know why the dogs were left. It isnt our story to tell. I just enjoyed the video of them rescuing the dogs. Such grace to the dogs. Please don’t turn the positive energies here to negative ones. Remember we need to be raising our energies not draining them. WWG1WGA God Wins! Hugs

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

thanQ for saying this... as I do appreciate people's commitment to their pets and other people's pets I'm too busy weeping for the children that are left with no parents due to the multiple storms that we have all endured.
can I continue to stress it enough humans over pets.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

💞 doG

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

let us do the heavy lifting vibe VK. He’s not heavy , he’s my brother