#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

How you all doing? Friends in Florida OK?

Only people mentioned by @RealLilTrump in this post can reply

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

What was hidden will be revealed saith the Lord.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Who said ocean keeps water on the same level??? It can bulge upwards like top of an apple pie, and it xan do downwards as well and form a depression. The strenght of local atmospheric electric field pushes and pulls ocean surface. Even an ordinary thunderstorm often makes water receed and after the rain starts the electric field calms down and water raises back.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

that usually precedes a tsunami so let's pray.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Jes King to her Publication

Yes. hmmmm, tsunami of sorts? 🤔

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😲

South Park - Chinpokomon - Americans have big penis - YouTube

In this episode, the children of South Park become obsessed with an animated Japanese cartoon, Chinpoko Mon (a parody of Pokemon). The products related to th...

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response reaper myer to his Publication

this bit is rather funny for two reasons number one Asian products tend to suck especially ones made in China and number two Americans are so foolish to overlook the obvious when given an opportunity to inflate their ego.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

my daughter in Tampa said it happened during Irma as well.

Truthseeker, patriot ,Texan.

y’all crack me up. the storm blew it out. When the wind lays down it will come back. Be safe!

it was china.........they stole it lol

Bizarre? More like Biblical.

Remember that series of movies called Sharknado🌪️🦈🐟Poor fish!

I've actually seen this happen in my area. The MS Sound was dry (during) a Cat 1. The water will come back.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Did they flood the under world???

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

yepp,thas what i think thunk thank you

(1) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

The Earth will open her mouth ...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Those tunnels must be filled with water. Well, they were warned to watch the water.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Absolutely! 🙌
About 10 years ago Florida had a huge cold front and the Iguanas froze in the trees.
Do draco freeze?😁😁

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

watch the water

Drain the swamp. Multiple meanings.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

😱 WHOA. Gotta be more than one vid out there... This is nuts I wanna see more.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Wonder if the destroyed DUMBS have filled with the water that was displaced when they were built and are pulling the water level down as the water returns to those once giant spaces.🤔 Seems that may be a thing now. Unless i misunderstand the displaced water theory as they were built...creating vast spaces known as DUMBS.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Collective consciousness to calm the returning waters
S L O W L Y to fill in the Gulf

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

That also happens prior to tsunami waves coming in.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I was thinking that as well , it usually doesn’t that that long to come back if it was due to a tsunami … putting my thinking crown on

(1) Show this thread