Good Morning Patriots.

How you all doing? Friends in Florida OK?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Chemtrails have been non existent this past week over the Midwest…highly unusual very clear beautiful blue skies… almost like (they) have redirected resources somewhere else…🤔

I’m a child of God and a proud American!

Ok! Our home in PC was in the direct path and only sustained minor damage…but my heart is breaking for those who lost everything…God help them!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Good morning VK!
Praying FL frens are all ok. 🙏🏼

Despicable 💔

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

They intentionally directed and created this storm. Makes you wonder who is really in control.

(1) Show this thread

good morning/afternoon ❤️❤️

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

We have friends on Florida Gulf coast that took a direct hit--
still waiting for info as to their housing/safety...we in Ca. have
to deal with a constsant hurricane of demon sympothising rulers
with their Godless laws/restrictions..looking forward to that day
when they are on the run

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Thank you for asking VK, hanging in there ❤️ just thankful we're in this together 🤲🏻

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

Good Thanks.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏 https://anonup.com/thread/10418228

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Good afternoon, VK.
They are playing game online so it can't be that bad lol.
The most important family thou, The Trumps. Praying for their safety. And yes, of course Floridians

Good Morning
Sending Up Prayers for Floridia🙏🙏

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Florida Power and Light (FPL) posted they will NOT repair but "install totally new electric network" 😁 I hope it's free electricity hardware! In many areas people reported the blackout happened hours before any wind or rain arrived and accused electric companies switching the network off themselves. Interesting.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

That would be sneaky great 👍

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I thought Patriots were in control this does not look like in control. Sorry that CAT 5 looked Man made and thousand of home damaged and with out Electricity I had thought we were in Control of HARRP someone please tell me all is not what is seems of we are not fully in control.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Good Afternoon, VK.
Praying for Florida.

Caps1 = 36.
Caps2 = 46 (Already taken) > 10 > 5:5.
Caps = 82.
TS = 9:07.

Nov 05, 2017 12:49:24 AM EDT
Anonymous
[Repost]Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.
Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.
Q

@realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago
More
Chinese President XI JINPING and I spoke at length about the meeting with KIM JONG UN of North Korea. President XI told me he appreciates that the U.S. is working to solve the problem diplomatically rather than going with the ominous alternative. China continues to be helpful!
>>612723
11:11
Q

“Operations active.
Joint missions underway.
The world is fighting back."

(2 Images)

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Good Morning VK

Hi 🙂

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Veteran and Mimi to 19. Praying for our country. Permanently suspended from Twatter

We are north of Tampa just some wind and rain and a very cold 69 today. All other family spread out in Florida are good just no power. waiting to hear on my brothers home in Estero luckily they were in their other northern home.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Good morning VK and fellow Patriot's...still in the midst of it where I am at. Thankfully, I am on a hill...the street is flooded, the canal is pretty high, the pool enclosure has been swaying in the wind and a branch from my oak tree fell on the neighbor's drive...all insignificant compared to what so many others have encountered. Praying for the safety, provision and well being of all in the path of the storm. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jado _PC to her Publication

🙏👊

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

morning VK! morning Patriots! lots of energy today! Lots of joy! I was praying a lot for you all last night and I can feel us Vibing and connecting this morning! 🙌🏻#FamilyIsEverything 💖🙏🏻✨🇺🇸🐸

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good Morning! 👊🏻😎

Morning Vk!! Trying to stay busy this morning. Lot's of energy!

Have a great day everyone, praying for you all💙

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

So far we're doing great 👍
power is on..
No rain or wind right now..
we're waiting for the tail end to pass us, but we're good..
Thank God!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

👊🙏😁

(1) Show this thread

GMVK!

Doing well, just vibrating. 🧘‍♂️

Have a good day everyone!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Thank for asking … Still waiting 🙏❤️. My dreams of flooding home didn’t help the wondering . Still believing for the outcome to be good .

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Mom and I are on the east coast, so we got some strong winds and rain, otherwise, noting too bad here...prayers for out Fam/Frens on the west coast and then through the middle of the state..🙏

Interesting fact, Orlando hasn't seen that much flooding in 1,000 years... What??? 1,000 years?? and isn't Disney World in Orlando?? Flooding of the underground DUMBs there?? I think so..Praise the Lord...💞🙌

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

🙏 Glad to hear you're safe. Was thinking the same for Disney World.⚡

(1) Show this thread