Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Yesterday, Trump reTruthed, “This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected.”
That video was in a number of Q drops, one of which has a 2 year delta TODAY.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

:)

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Same :)

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

my cousin: looking at me like i am disgusting...says... "What makes you think he would ever communicate with you"?

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Love the Vibes 🙏❤️

i look and look. i 7sed to warch Q or anon on youtube years ago, im not stupid but cant figure out how to understand the system.

fu ny i woke up this morning wondering once again, how can i learn it and figure it out, then this post alpears.

ask and you shall receive.
i am asking

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Get your popcorn ready. 🍿

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Unreal story when all said and done. Unreal! 👍

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

History Books!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Yes, WISHES granted by many anons who have suffered & called crazy when it came to the Q operations. #ThanksQPlusNTeam#VindicationIsHereForAnonsWW

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Even just as recently as yesterday! 😂

(1) Show this thread

Normies think I’m NUTS when I tell them the President and his inner circle and the military are directly communicating with us anons!! They can think whatever they like of me… It’s not my fault they arent privy to this nor can they fathom it!? In the future, history will be very kind to our movement!!!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Love this mate.

If you are up for some extra fun every now and then, let them know JFK Jr follows u back and retweets you, that really gets some mileage 😂

We are the news now!!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

(11) Show this thread

major happenings for the patriots? hope so!

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road