Normies think I’m NUTS when I tell them the President and his inner circle and the military are directly communicating with us anons!! They can think whatever they like of me… It’s not my fault they arent privy to this nor can they fathom it!? In the future, history will be very kind to our movement!!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Love this mate.

If you are up for some extra fun every now and then, let them know JFK Jr follows u back and retweets you, that really gets some mileage 😂

We are the news now!!

Do you believe, as I do… That would be@vincentkennedy ?

He does say Orion’s Belt is his home or where he’s from. And that goes with the Sabmyk theory as well!! Look into Sabmyk.

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

me to 😂🩰some say we will see and thats a wind of fresh air when that happens

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

This is such a gift to understand what we do. I am so grateful and feel sorrow for others carrying around the weight of their trance. Feels like a front row seat to the greatest story of all time.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Yes, there are a bunch of us crazy anons. I for one, am proud to be part of this amazing group!

I bet they have enjoyed my search history throughout the years 😂

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Thats right!!

💙

that's why we are all connected here and "in it together' :)

🙏🙏🙏

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

No coinkeydinks is there Kimmy!!!!!

(2) Show this thread