Don't tell anyone but I stole this meme this morning from @ellencaroline because it was the very first item to appear in my activity feed and because Nothing Is Random and Everything Has Meaning. I spent the past 53 years wrongly believing that I was on an island and then you came along Truth seeker. YOU are the greatest Birthday gift I ever received. Ellen also very astutely pointed out something that I did not notice. AU equals A You. Think Mirror. Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

A happy and blessed birthday to you!

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

today is my birthday too! i am creating joy!!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Lori Nauert to her Publication

Happy Birthday Patriot! I'm on the road. Sorry for the delay. 🎁

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Lori Nauert to her Publication

Happy Birthday Lori!

(3) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I love you so much but you know that❤️🌊hey, big HUGS😂🩰

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Right back at ya. ❤

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

welcome to the club! Im also 53

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Wishing you the happiest birthday ever!!

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Parabens! Tanti Auguri! Joyeux Anniversaire! Hope you have an amazing Birthday! Hey fellow scales of justice. Mine was yesterday.

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

Merci.

(1) Show this thread

Happy Birthday 🥳🎂💫🥰

Happy Birthday John

In response Mrs. America to her Publication

John is, in fact, the Catholic name I chose at age 14 but I've always been very clear- I'm just a fan. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Happy Birthday!!! 🍰🎂🥂

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

Happy birthday friend! 53 is a special number 5335
I pray it is your best year yet!

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Thank you BB/ 22/ 11 11. ❤

(1) Show this thread

I've always felt that AU referenced the Gold. Are 'we' that Gold standard?

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

Yes.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY🥳🎂🎈

thats how I feel out in the world under Gods protection!!

You r a Ray of Sunshine💙

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

Thank you. My middle name is- wait for it- Ray. It's 18 O'Clock at 55/ JFK Jr past the hour. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I'm also 53 & feel the same way. Perhaps we really are all separated at birth. A friend of mine recently told me that God put a "Noah" in every family to spread the word and try to open their hearts to God.

We were chosen.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Interesting thought, I'm also going on 53.😉

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Agr55d.

(3) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Happy-Happy Birthday, sweet friend. May you have a very blessed day. 🥰

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Stay Gold Frens.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I am 39 and i was so late finding this BeaUtiful shoutout i could very well be 111 years ole😂🤣this shoutout that made me smile and brought me such joy that I now feel 17

(1) Show this thread

Is today your birthday?

💖 Sending You So Much Love And Peace 💖

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

WWG1WGA

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️🙏❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's daughter still today tells me what she told me when she was little and we were dealing with life's problems,
"Don't worry Mom everything will be better in the morning"

Kids notice when Parents are struggling no matter how well you try to protect them from it.

Take good care of your children thr the coming weeks events.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Great advice Nana. You R a star. I'll see your 8/ Infinite and raise you a 9/ Most High.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

😂

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(2) Show this thread

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

:)

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻❤️🐸😘

#FamilyIsEverything 😇🎶❤️

lights on an umbrella is brilliant somebody invent that plrase

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

😍❤❤

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

53 is a good number to be😊

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

It's 8/ Infinite and 5x3/ 15, reversing the Osiris Death Cult spell 17x3/ 51.

(1) Show this thread