🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Don't tell anyone but I stole this meme this morning from @ellencaroline because it was the very first item to appear in my activity feed and because Nothing Is Random and Everything Has Meaning. I spent the past 53 years wrongly believing that I was on an island and then you came along Truth seeker. YOU are the greatest Birthday gift I ever received. Ellen also very astutely pointed out something that I did not notice. AU equals A You. Think Mirror. Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Nana's daughter still today tells me what she told me when she was little and we were dealing with life's problems,
"Don't worry Mom everything will be better in the morning"

Kids notice when Parents are struggling no matter how well you try to protect them from it.

Take good care of your children thr the coming weeks events.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Great advice Nana. You R a star. I'll see your 8/ Infinite and raise you a 9/ Most High.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

9:00
Most High
You R da best my fRen.

(1) Show this thread