Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

another possible "watch the waters"???

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

7:35 > 77 > 14 > 5 < > 55 L/C

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Maybe only Batman can fix this one...

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

[ds]💩

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Cool calm and dry? Odd phrasing.🤔

(2) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hi VK,
First thing I hear when I play the video is Umbrella. Is this a link to the the BRI under an Umbrella Corp? I have been digging, and will keep at it.

I see sideways a "dream catcher design👀

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

So are they gonna let the ‘greenhouse’ gas flow for awhile to counter climate change goals of a very harsh winter?

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

If you know ... you know.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

Family Guy - Bull in a china shop - YouTube

From the episode "A picture is worth a 1000 bucks".All copyrights belong to more talented people.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

Family Guy - Bull in a china shop - YouTube

From the episode "A picture is worth a 1000 bucks".All copyrights belong to more talented people.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

You sure about that bc all I see is 17 lol

GM VK.
Hope you and everyone here have a great day....

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

So obfuscation at best.... the state of the world in limbo at worst.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

We are headed directly in the eye of the storm.
They have no problem destroying everything to hang on to the power and control that they have left.
Buckle up.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Question is, who actually did it on the field.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

IM HOPIN GOOD GUYS FOR A GOOD REASON I CAN ONLY GUESS CONSIDERING THE TWISTS AND TURNS OF THE PLAN EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

better turn the shut off valve

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Def watch the water moment👀

🌞🌈

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

Chiiii-Na!

Formerly known as Let Freedom Ring! 🐸🎯

✔️ .

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

The question is who was able to destroy a underwater pipeline!?
Friday for Future surely not.
Is it really destroyed???
Too much Propaganda out there.
We'll see...