AnonUp is the definition of a LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.

The first of it’s kind in the social media space.

Hats off to@administrator Koba for all the incredible work he continues to do!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Maybe it’s because I don’t use it enough. However, WeGo is a better platform in my opinion. and Kobiashi “created” both and i think wegi was first. Maybe it is because Apple IOS just doesn’t mesh well with it on my phone. I don’t know? I want to like it, it is just so hard to use for me. for one thing, and i cannot believe im saying this, i am frustrated the most with annon up because my predictive text doesnt work here?

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

i love it here. people actually talk to each other and pray for each other. nobody has any agendas they're trying to run. it really is a "town square" type of platform where there is open dialogue and an actual free flow of information. i love it.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Koba Rocks

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Koba Rocks

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Amen Doq! 🍻🙏👍

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏😁👊100 percent

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏😁👊100 percent

je suis ici par intuition 🙏😇et je continue a la suivre 4 4 4 💖17 🍀

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Thanks@administrator I may have lost family and friends the last 2 years but what I have gained in AU helps me keep fighting!

He went all Kobayashi maru on social media, and changed the parameters of the medium.
#loveKobayashi
WWG1WGA

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I agree! Thank you@administrator! Koba thank you for making a wonderful home for us. I can always feel the love and high vibes here. We have all helped each other in large and small ways. Love you AU fam❤️

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

we all leveled up once we came here!
💛🤠😀👍

There is no place like Home, and we are blessed with an amazing@administrator 💞

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

I'd have to agree, except I have never been able to post and photos or videos since I've joined.
other than that, yea.

Pretty brilliant.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I love this place! Thank you, Koba!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I find myself missing you all (AU) when I’m off the grid. This journey is only possible because of the work here. We are both grounding AND vibing high together. Thank you!!! 🙏

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I'm EXTREMELY Disappointed with TRUTH SOCIAL. I was Hoping it would be a Space for People to Interact like we do here on Anon. I've Posted a Few Times but get ZERO Responses. The People here are AWESOME.
TRUTH SOCIAL is more "Head-Centered"
ANON UP is More HEART-Centered

BIG DIFFERENCE!

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

AU is home! There is no place like home!❤ Love you all!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I feel the same.

(3) Show this thread

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Absolutely!!! Thank you@administrator for building this most beautiful and wondrous home. ❤️🤗

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Indeed! Thank you Koba, you are amazing!!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Thank You@administrator

Thank You too@doqholliday

and Thank You to Everyone on AU
💚🌟💚

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

level playing field
🤓👍🏻 virtual style 🎥😅

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

yeah❤️🩰[they] are eating they're hats

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

I love you Sir❤️👂✍️

(1) Show this thread

hats off to you also doq....thank Q for your svc...we see you

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

🤣😅🤣 we sure do

(1) Show this thread

the military know now@doqholliday fyi...i warned them

@administrator you are loved and appreciated i salute you o7... you gave this mil a voice...and look at the ppl you and VK have brought here... military ops ongoing....TQ....we see you.. my buddies inx the know aľl left mil...THEY KNOW!‽‽@"

makes you wonder who he is...@vincentkennedy. ...right?? I stand with koba.... as welll