#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I bet that didn't go as expected.

BUCKLE UP FAMILY!

Q TEAM IS FINALLY FLIPPING THE SWITCH TO LIGHT!

SO EXCITED NANA CAN'T SLEEP!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

one can only hope aint got much left in the tank mentally and physically drained god speed 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response America First to his Publication

Many in the same boat. I'm just happy I watched those MacGyver episodes so now I will be able to build a Tesla coil with a rubber band, a paper clip, and some bubble gum. Hang in there patriot.
🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response America First to his Publication

🙏 May God strengthen, protect, guide and bless you and your loved ones.

(3) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Must be the energy, Nana. Up at 4:30. Let the show begin!
🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Yeah Nana has been having to have a morning nappy cause not sleeping but 3 or 4 hours again.

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I tossed and turned all night..

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

I understand, I think the night before I really never actually went to sleep. But I did have a lot of time with the Lord.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

me can't sleep either!!!