Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

oopsie.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

I love a happy ending! 🤗🤣😆🤭
👋😇

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Buckle up!

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Someone watched too much Smokey and the Bandit

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Looks like what is happening to the stock market.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Dat some GTA Shit

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

Just a good ole boys...
Never meaning no harm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKi9V0hj7eI

Theme from the Dukes of Hazzard, (Good Ol' Boys), by Waylon Jennings from his Waylon Greatest Hits 2 - YouTube

Smash #1 hit for Waylon, theme song for the great TV classic show Dukes of Hazzard. Good Ol' Boys spent 17 weeks on the country charts peaking at #1. It wa...

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

I went to high school with John Schneider - he's a very nice person.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Damn!

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

shoot the moon

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Had to pick my jaw up off the floor.

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

As we prepare to land, please fasten your seatbelt and make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

what is happening right now🔥white hats vs black hats. pursuit, speed, deadly crash, casualties. but white car got this💛

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Oh man, whatta crash!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Ok so the masked man is standing in front of a white car with a very blue stripe on the fender...... it appears the car in the action part of the video also has that very blue stripe. weird

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

BUCKLE UP FAMILY!

Q TEAM IS FINALLY FLIPPING THE SWITCH TO LIGHT!

SO EXCITED NANA CAN'T SLEEP!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Must be the energy, Nana. Up at 4:30. Let the show begin!
🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

one can only hope aint got much left in the tank mentally and physically drained god speed 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(4) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

what was that with the man wearing a mask with ppl behind him and a white car ?????

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Just saving all kinds of taxpayer dollars.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

damn tailgaters!

Reminded me of the “Dukes of Hazard”
VL- :22
Nov 01, 2017 12:57:15 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No. 147445681
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

When you least expect it, your world maybe crashing, but you get launched into some real exciting things 💩! And then…….you land on all fours!! Not that you’re a cat, but you get it! 🤪

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes 😎

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Video :23 ☠️

Does this have anything to do with the Astroid that NASA just destroyed 5 Minutes AGO? 🧐😬💥💥💥

Are we goung to Suffer Consequences on Earth from that “Crash”?? 🧐🤨

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Xactly this

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

ah come on script writers
we could have had the astroid splinter and take out all of their disgusting statues

(2) Show this thread

The PIT maneuver (precision immobilization technique) or TVI (tactical vehicle intervention) is a pursuit tactic by which a pursuing car can force a fleeing car to turn sideways abruptly, causing the driver to lose control and stop. It was developed by BSR Inc.

The PIT … something Phillips ‘best shaver on the market’ hosted?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

BUCKLE UP! 😎

2 year Dan Scavino delta yesterday!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Buckling up and battoning down the hatches!
Tampa, Fl here 😉🌴🙏🌴
Prayers for all in Ian's path!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I'm so confused. its on a TV set not dash cam. The guy in the mask is confusing me. Is he doing a POV edit?