Posted today. Fight back using their own system! It's all just a game of contracting, right?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

So Nana has been wondering what legal notices we can send to our Mortgage companies, credit card companies and other lenders?
If the contracts that they have with us are illegal and were illegally obtained, with grammar that is not consistent with constitutional law, (as we have been hearing) then there has to be grammar legal certified notices that we can send them notifying them that we will no longer be paying them and we expect a refund of all the compounded interest they have charged us over the years of the held accounts?

Perhaps we need to work on this?
What say you@doqholliday.@vincentkennedy.@jfkjrfan_z

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

Follow David Lester Straight and Bobby Lawrence to guide you on how to become an American State National.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

I am familiar with his work and understand it but my question would be in what ways does it conflict with a constitutional republic because I have heard some statements indicating some conflicts.

My DLS paperwork has been sitting on my desk for 6 months for the same reason. And i can find no real background on him.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ImaPatriot1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ima Patriot, click on at the bottom under it