Posted today. Fight back using their own system! It's all just a game of contracting, right?

So Nana has been wondering what legal notices we can send to our Mortgage companies, credit card companies and other lenders?
If the contracts that they have with us are illegal and were illegally obtained, with grammar that is not consistent with constitutional law, (as we have been hearing) then there has to be grammar legal certified notices that we can send them notifying them that we will no longer be paying them and we expect a refund of all the compounded interest they have charged us over the years of the held accounts?

Perhaps we need to work on this?
What say you@doqholliday.@vincentkennedy.@jfkjrfan_z

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

I paid mine, in the new system I believe there will still be some sort of property tax payment, perhaps less than now but we will still need services, and that is what funds them,

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Can you prove that you don't have to pay them?

(2) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Dearest Nana, sure know what i would like to say to these Charlatans, and the monies I have already paid due to their shenanigans. I do believe there should be further compensation for the emotional distress incurred by all of us well.

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

i think the secret word is private property. keep out!

(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

a truth account with examples of letters like this/the conditions they apply to/process needed to fight it/outcome from the person would be good.

streamlined, so it can be done easily
👍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

It would have to be done up by someone, attorney maybe familiar with both constitutional law and maritime grammar

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

Follow David Lester Straight and Bobby Lawrence to guide you on how to become an American State National.

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Need some recourse for those as well who worked their asses off to repay their loans and get out from under it. ALL of that interst should be repaid as well!!
❤️

Agree Nana!! We the People need to get to know all this info!
Just think of the people that can get a new start and We can help! It a Beautiful Plan!
😁🙌🏻👊🏻🥰

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

would they (lenders) throw a cat fit and complicate our lives thru repossession?

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Not if you can win in court.
Somehow Nana thinks they all already know what they have been doing is illegal.

(1) Show this thread

Or how about the IRS? For those of us who filed extensions, the filing date is coming up next month.

In response Other Half to her Publication

Yes I know, Nana would be one of those ppl. Hoping that the shit hits the fan before then.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Other Half to her Publication

pay a dollar until its disclosed

(3) Show this thread