Isn't it astonishing how we don't have hordes of professional military analysts swarming over the Q drops right now and how they are constructed as an information weapon? For instance, they constrain the ability of the enemy to pin a false flag on patriots, since Q at any time can expose the mechanics of the attack and the enemy cannot authenticate itself as Q. I am astounded how even nearly 5 years in there is so little curiosity and courage in the intellectual classes.

2 thoughts, MG 💞

There are more clones on Earth than ever
that's what I hear, anyways.
Clones are those zombie-esque peeps you see everywhere.
They get flummoxed at a STOP sign!! 😹

The MK ULTRA is strongest, imo,
in the "Educated" group.
The ones with all the degrees.
I heard that when you're born you're a genius—high IQ
but by the time the Rockefeller education system destroys you
at age 22 you're an idiot—very low IQ.

Hence zero curiosity
or ability to even pose a question about Q 💥

#TheGreatAwakening

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

😎Please refrain from generalizing. Not all educated people are zombies with zero curiosity. I was taught at an early age to think critically and, in spite of attaining a Masters Degree, I did not lose that ability. Same goes for my husband (PhD) and my daughter (MFA). We all still retain our critical thinking : question authority, question the narrative, question the money...however, we do have two formerly good friends, both with PhDs, who don't have a clue and who refuse to entertain anything other than the MSM narrative. Your point is made, but it's never a good thing to generalize.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Been wondering about some of this... how many are not human, or are human, or whatever - do they even know they were not “born” to parents in a conventional way? Are they innocents or a cancer to humanity? This is where things get pretty tricky and I am not sure how to process this if clones or other entities are here amongst the masses 🧐 What does this even look like ten years from now? A planet with a lot less beings?