Isn't it astonishing how we don't have hordes of professional military analysts swarming over the Q drops right now and how they are constructed as an information weapon? For instance, they constrain the ability of the enemy to pin a false flag on patriots, since Q at any time can expose the mechanics of the attack and the enemy cannot authenticate itself as Q. I am astounded how even nearly 5 years in there is so little curiosity and courage in the intellectual classes.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

2 thoughts, MG 💞

There are more clones on Earth than ever
that's what I hear, anyways.
Clones are those zombie-esque peeps you see everywhere.
They get flummoxed at a STOP sign!! 😹

The MK ULTRA is strongest, imo,
in the "Educated" group.
The ones with all the degrees.
I heard that when you're born you're a genius—high IQ
but by the time the Rockefeller education system destroys you
at age 22 you're an idiot—very low IQ.

Hence zero curiosity
or ability to even pose a question about Q 💥

#TheGreatAwakening

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Been wondering about some of this... how many are not human, or are human, or whatever - do they even know they were not “born” to parents in a conventional way? Are they innocents or a cancer to humanity? This is where things get pretty tricky and I am not sure how to process this if clones or other entities are here amongst the masses 🧐 What does this even look like ten years from now? A planet with a lot less beings?

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

😎Please refrain from generalizing. Not all educated people are zombies with zero curiosity. I was taught at an early age to think critically and, in spite of attaining a Masters Degree, I did not lose that ability. Same goes for my husband (PhD) and my daughter (MFA). We all still retain our critical thinking : question authority, question the narrative, question the money...however, we do have two formerly good friends, both with PhDs, who don't have a clue and who refuse to entertain anything other than the MSM narrative. Your point is made, but it's never a good thing to generalize.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

We are waiting with open arms. They most likely dont want to acknowledge the Biblical part is my best guess.

great post Martin ❤🎯

Cognitive dissonance —intellectual classes can never be wrong (aka = Pride) 👍🍿🐸😀

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Makes me think of the old adage "any publicity is good publicity".
Why bring attention to something they have worked so hard to
discredit.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I agree, have been stunned by those "intellectuals/scientists" with whom I have laid it all out...as a thoughtful compelling puzzle... but they just will not allow themselves to consider. I thought is this Ego? But no, I believe it is something more sinister, they have been hypnotised or worse. No real curiosity, rigid, arrogant defenders of a false construct, they have lost their innocent curiosity, their ability to think critically, impaired reasoning. I pray for them, the moment is coming, the fall, shock, realisation of their own role in enslavement not only of themselves but the curious open minds of others that they in their elevated positions have slammed, ridiculed and shamed.

YES the intellectual as you refer to them, KNOW that its all true and do not wont the confrontation / loss of clients etc ... so they just march along like part of the herd.
They KNOW, but they don't want to be ostracized. They lack passion, courage and above all ethics.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Curiosity and courage, take effort.