#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Patriot - wake since March 2020 - still learning!

Move a tiny bit. I'm not stressed about what is happening now though. I'm stressed because Oct 3 marks a year since my Mom wen home. :( Miss her beyond measure. But she was ALSEEP - brainwashed by CNN. In some ways I am glad she is not here to see what is going on, not that I think she would have awakened.

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

💞Calm

When i look at it directly it stops, when I was reading the words above the picture it was moving. interesting

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Barely Barely moving, almost start stop. Only thing im "stressed" about it getting my meds out of the garden before the rain ruins it. Other than that I Feel Fantastic, High Vibin... I Know how this ends. I Know Whos in control. Im excited for our future.

calm

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Calm!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Calm

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

Calm

When I first saw this (awhile ago now) it WAS moving slowly! Now NO Movement! 🙏🏼❤️🙌🏻💫

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Moved slightly for me .. i was questioning if it was or my brain told me it was!🤪 But it's Monday and working so stress is there lol

(1) Show this thread

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

Calm thankfully

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Was calm for me. Cool😁

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

:) Noice 🥰

(1) Show this thread