Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I posted this on FB. All people who saw it move were stressed. People who said it was still stated that they were calm. Interesting.

barely moving thanks to you and countless other accounts who helped me find my teuth and see theu the bs

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Wow!! Despite 2 full days of driving 10 and 12 hours from Colorado to Washington ... after a hectic week of fun with 3 days of driving due to a loop into AZ at the beginning... The image is NOT moving!! Impressed with myself, lol! (and I have to close on our house this week and clean out the garage still!)

Anything interesting happen in the last week and a half or so??? 🤣🤣🤣

i heard the World Cup will be cancelled.That definetly is a ball and what flag do the colors represent?

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

trapped.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

had to look again, just a little movement with the ball

kind of reminds me of Theory of Relativity

our mass and force is changing the space time continuum

actually, we are busting right through it

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

definitely dimensional, some movement too♥️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Trippy

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

We control our perceptions of reality...

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

What does it mean if I can control it? I can make it move steady, slow or completely stop it just by focusing my thoughts! Maybe I’m Divergent? lol! (Honestly as a child ofthe living God, i wouldntdoubt having elements of all factions!) 😇

In response Stories & Songs to her Publication

that is mastery.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Rock steady

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Barely moving ❤️

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Blockchain?

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

It "appears" to be moving...makes me nervous.

Where did I first see this online, as I have seen it in the past. IDK>

No movement, used to

Does this thing actually move for anyone?
It would make a fantastic GIF.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Amazingly calm, metal storm/hurricane storm shutters are being installed as we sepak…Florida😎

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Homeschool snack breaks are quick peek into AU.😍 Moved initially but not now. Relaxing body and mind stops it.

Wooo hooo, It stopped moving! Finally!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Fire … in the “Hole”

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Or “Hive”

(1) Show this thread

Still moving for me 😣

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

1230 > 123
if it moves ... fast stressed... slow almost calm
quite the mind and relax the body it will stop.

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

nothing can stop whats coming(not even when its freezed in still picture:)

FJB .......Trump is my President

Red – Blood of Jesus, love of God, blood of lamb, atonement, salvation , Purple – Priesthood, kingship, royalty, mediator, wealth
Gold – Glory, divinity, kingship, eternal deity, foundation, altar, beauty, precious, holiness, majesty, righteousness

FJB .......Trump is my President

Red – Blood of Jesus, love of God, blood of lamb, atonement, salvation , Purple – Priesthood, kingship, royalty, mediator, wealth
Gold – Glory, divinity, kingship, eternal deity, foundation, altar, beauty, precious, holiness, majesty, righteousness