#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Go(o)d Morning Patriots!

How are you going to be after?

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A few weeks after losing my husband...I didnt feel I could go on. I reached out on AU and Phaethon said something to me I'll never forget. "You get to decide how you come out on the other side of this" I haven't been the same since.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

I really wish it were easier to connect locally with patriots to support each other. The use of social media helps but it is not the same as giving and getting a hug and sitting down and having a meal and conversation. There was a post about how there is always 1 in a family or we are spread out for a reason. I am so sorry that you lost your husband. I would like to believe that those we have lost will be coming back to help us with this transition. God Bless you!

We should start a post asking what state we are in and then AU peeps can contact each other.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pizmama5 in this post can reply

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

I am not in AU but I tried to do that locally and found only 1 person willing to meet. We have struck up a friendship. I think people are scared that there are nefarious things awaiting.