#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Go(o)d Morning Patriots!

How are you going to be after?

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A few weeks after losing my husband...I didnt feel I could go on. I reached out on AU and Phaethon said something to me I'll never forget. "You get to decide how you come out on the other side of this" I haven't been the same since.

I really wish it were easier to connect locally with patriots to support each other. The use of social media helps but it is not the same as giving and getting a hug and sitting down and having a meal and conversation. There was a post about how there is always 1 in a family or we are spread out for a reason. I am so sorry that you lost your husband. I would like to believe that those we have lost will be coming back to help us with this transition. God Bless you!

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

We should start a post asking what state we are in and then AU peeps can contact each other.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

I am not in AU but I tried to do that locally and found only 1 person willing to meet. We have struck up a friendship. I think people are scared that there are nefarious things awaiting.

(1) Show this thread

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Thank you! I agree hugs are the best!