Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

How many felt this way?

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

Knowing all of this and more--some of us have been face to face
with the demon guided ones only realizing that fact later on,
it shakes you..and not being able to end their deeds and remain
sane makes us what?

Only people mentioned by @jes_US in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Jes King to her Publication

Your damn 3darn
deadly 6
to [demons] 9
Sister Jes 🤜💥🤛
God's Warriors
PURE agape
#RighteousAnger 17% agape
💥💯💫✝️⚡️⚛️💛🐸💪 🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯⚘️🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯
✨️🙏🧠🙏✨️
#Q are BOLD for Christ

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Jes King to her Publication

knew this and overlooked it...and the Kingdom we can not see
yet is more real than this world

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

well said. yes when I was doing my meager job the other evening gal came in crying smelling of ethanol part of me thought just let her be but then something kicked right around the halfway house said in my mind get your ass in motion at that point I chose to say something to her and I told her exactly that.
I asked her if she needed a hug she said No at first and then actually agreed and said she really needed one. (even in her moment of grief her Pride was still keeping her chained)
without having the words at my beck and call I remembered to call and ask for the words to be brought to me....
I simply said to her, "this too shall pass, stay steady, stay present. Do not forget all you've been through to be here and remember this is only temporal. The truth is much more real than we can comprehend stay steady, easy as she goes. I love you"

spoken slowly so the hug lingered
30 seconds. The sound that came out and the relief I felt through her heart touching mine was worth the kic

(1) Show this thread