I just want to say thank you to all the patriots on AU, and on AU Island, who keep me going, and give me hope.

I cannot do it without you all. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

yes! family is everything! AU is home… love you CM. and love you ALL Anon AU family! 🙌🏻🙏🏻✨💖🇺🇸🐸 in it together…to the end…and then the beginning 💥💃🏻🎶

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Only Forward to her Publication

❤️🙏😁👊

(1) Show this thread

🙏

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Thank you CM, you keep us going and you give us hope.
I love you and all our beautiful AU family.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

God Bless you CM.#familia❤️

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

That's exactly how I feel! Thanks for summing it up so perfectly! God bless our AU family. 🙏 🇺🇲 ❤🤍💙

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Bookish Girl to her Publication

100 PERCENT!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

☺️🙏💙🇺🇸Thank you.#wwg1wga
Glad you are here too. GOD bless you.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

👊🙏❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

💙💚💜💛❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🥰👊🏻

👊 ❤️

Thank You CM 💖 In It Together 💖💖💖✨✨✨

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

❤️ Grateful for you!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Together we win. You are so very welcome Patriot.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

❤🇨🇦

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

We love you, too CM! Very happy you are here! Blessings to you!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Ditto CM! Thank U too! 👍❤️

Thank you!!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️🙏❤️

oh yes...stay alert..with the weather.
be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont want to lose you.

welcome CM

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

We are blessed to have YOU here💞🙏💞

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Am I the only one wondering if Anon Island is already inhabited?

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

😁😆

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

You are such a blessing CM, from one Florida Gal to another, stay safe, be blessed🐸🥰😇🇺🇸🙏🏻😇😎

In response amy lilley to her Publication

❤️👊😁

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you CM_Patriot
Pretty sure you and Nana have been together since way back twit it!
You are awesomeness!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😁👊😆

(1) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

❤️❤️❤️
Thank u CM!!
We're all in this together 💓

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Ditto to all you said!!!! Thank God for YOU as well!!!🤍🕊🤍🕊🤍🕊🤍🕊

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

👊+1

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

👊+1

Ditto!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

And same to you! I am thinking of you (FL, right?) and praying for you! I am on around the Gulf Coast on the AL side. Our AU family is such a blessing!💛 WWG1WGAWW💛

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

👊central Florida in Odo

Be safe, ty for your message!

My car can't be driven as of tonight because of a broken something under the engine, and a hurricane is on the way. I hope the parts can be overnighted.

When it rains it pours.

(1) Show this thread