Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I just want to say thank you to all the patriots on AU, and on AU Island, who keep me going, and give me hope.

I cannot do it without you all. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

And same to you! I am thinking of you (FL, right?) and praying for you! I am on around the Gulf Coast on the AL side. Our AU family is such a blessing!💛 WWG1WGAWW💛

👊central Florida in Odo

Be safe, ty for your message!

My car can't be driven as of tonight because of a broken something under the engine, and a hurricane is on the way. I hope the parts can be overnighted.

When it rains it pours.

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hi CM,
Just wanted to check in with you and see if you are okay. 🙏

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Lets hope is goes by way of the Atlantic ocean. I have family in Florida too. Be safe Floridians.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I hope you get the parts in time. Prayers for you Patriot. 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you!

Oh gosh, sorry about your car. Prayers up the parts arrive quickly. Yep, I definitely know what you mean about 'when it rains, it pours.' Had a few of those moments this year, myself! I always go back to the old saying, 'and this too shall pass.' 💛
Stay safe and be blessed! 💛