President Trump won in 2020 in a LANDSLIDE. HE IS STILL OUR PRESIDENT. NEVER CONCEDED. SEEK THE TRUTH KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. GOD IS IN CONTROL

OH NO HERSCHEL BROS

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

This needs a lookin into. Don't know much about him. Hope that is some football thing.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Saw him up close once, did not get a negative vibe from him.
Perhaps this was for show?
Perhaps blowing them up?
He and Trump have been good frens a long time.

There is always the underlying possibility to watch out for of the cabal offering up ppl to lead that look like they are saving us until they get in power and then....they dont!

Kinda like the games they have been playing our whole lives.
Cause a problem, thro out the decoy to burn, then send in the savior to save us, that just happens to be also one of theirs.

Nana has my eye on De Santis too.
I feel sure, no doubt in my mind he is farm raised, I am just not sure if he was raised on the evil farm or the good farm.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

desantis is ron 2.0

He is my gov, the same way that Mr T is my president.

He has done a great job, Nana truely hopes he was raise on the White Hat Farm!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😁totally agree🙏