President Trump won in 2020 in a LANDSLIDE. HE IS STILL OUR PRESIDENT. NEVER CONCEDED. SEEK THE TRUTH KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. GOD IS IN CONTROL

OH NO HERSCHEL BROS

This needs a lookin into. Don't know much about him. Hope that is some football thing.

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

L. Lin Wood a known defamation attorney is now calling the criminals/traitors out on his Telegram channel, Hershal is on the LIST, Lin Wood was also in the OO in 2020 with President Trump, he is a man of God/Truth, I would pay close attention to what he is telling/showing us. He also said that President Trump speaks in parables, to listen carefully, there is a message in what he is saying and who he is pointing to, go back and check out all the times Trump points🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️💥

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Who knows anymore? “Double meanings exist”. We could guess all day, but him & DeSantis could be lovers for all I know. What I do know 100% is I don’t trust any of them anymore until exposed 100%. My best friend and I love the saying when this stuff pops up. “Seems Glorious & Fascinating!”…..then we talk family 💩😎.

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

Herschel is a member of the Gridiron secret society. They are connected to skull and bones and also were involved with the GA guidestones. Vince Dooley who was his coach was also a member. Who do we think came up with this so called football thing? Things that make you go hmmm.

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

looks to me like hes breaking it with the boom at the end

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Lin Wood has called him out as a deep state.

Anyone remember Diamond Dallas Page.
That was his move....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

infiltration works both ways... symbolism does too. the all seeing Eye of the Creator is imitated and adopted by the Satanists to make us believe it comes from them and represents their power. it does not and is simply fraudsters projecting the power of the Source of Creation as their own. it is not. Herschal doing his woof thing. enjoy the show folks.

🤔 I have noticed alot of the football players doing this in the past and present ,but I thought they were just showing their symbolism of infiltration into everything! I saw a picture of the Blacks for Trump guys also throwing up the triple 6 sign in a pic last week(wish I could find it now). Then all the plotting from the simpsons prodicting all the stuff even Trumpy coming in. Stuff like that makes me think good cop bad cop, but all in the same group vibe. Dis why I only trust God fully at the end of the day!

He gets paid how much by whom ?

hmm 🧐

$331,000 a year as a spokeman for a for profit Pharma organization

How long have they been paying him?
> Follow the money.

And in 2014, as a celebrity contestant on a Food Network game show, Walker won a $50,000 prize to donate to his charity of choice, Patriot Support.

But Patriot Support is not a charity. It’s a for-profit program specifically marketed to veterans that is offered by Universal Health Services, one of the largest hospital chains in the U.S. Walker wasn’t the program’s founder, either. It was created 11 years before Universal Health Services says it hired Walker as a spokesman, which paid him a salary of $331,000 last year.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Universal Health Services, one of the largest hospital chains in the U.S.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

We have all been fooled throughout our lives by the Deep State Assholes, I know I have been. You as well, most likely.

Perhaps Herschel Walker was as well?
Perhaps he has stayed connected to said entity, to assist the White Hats? 🤷‍♀️

I guess “we’ll see what happens”!

(2) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Walker is trolling the deep state. He is sending the bqqm boomerang back at them. But that is my take.

He is trolling the same way mr T trolls the deep state. It is funny, in a way, but if you don't see it, then it's a bit scary and downright creepy.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Saw him up close once, did not get a negative vibe from him.
Perhaps this was for show?
Perhaps blowing them up?
He and Trump have been good frens a long time.

There is always the underlying possibility to watch out for of the cabal offering up ppl to lead that look like they are saving us until they get in power and then....they dont!

Kinda like the games they have been playing our whole lives.
Cause a problem, thro out the decoy to burn, then send in the savior to save us, that just happens to be also one of theirs.

Nana has my eye on De Santis too.
I feel sure, no doubt in my mind he is farm raised, I am just not sure if he was raised on the evil farm or the good farm.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

desantis is ron 2.0

He is my gov, the same way that Mr T is my president.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree. At this moment in time, I do not nor will I trust a politician.... My trust is in God ... He will bring the truth out.

(4) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

.!

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Missing [g]

In response Fighting Mama to her Publication

only 1 post with a [G] in brackets.

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Herschel went to UGA the 'Dawgs'. He's saying 'Woof', the UGA call, not 'Boom'.

The hand sign has become a cultrual thing in football since players wear their logo on the palms of their gloves.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

He says boom not woof.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

I went to UGA with him - we took econ class together at the height of his college career. Always thought it weird he went to TX and married outside of his own race, but that's just me and Muhammad Ali.
Always seemed like a nice guy to me.

(5) Show this thread

I agree! I think he mrant BOOM to the Pyramid, like the Georgia Guidestones!! I sure hope so! 😏

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I like that.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

That was the impression I got too. Like blowing up the illuminati. 💥

(3) Show this thread

Thats all I need to know

He did hv a boom after the sign. 🤷‍♀️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Yeah sketchy. Maybe he is playing a part for the white hats to draw in the ds, OR he's one of them.